Learn to Build and create a Wooden Masterpiece, by using this woodcraft construction kit to assemble a Ford V8 Model Car!
Technical skills and Imagination combined!
|250mm x 90mm x 85mm|
|Recommended for Ages 8+|
|Not Suitable for Ages under 3, due to small pieces|
- Collections (Currently Offered in the Western Cape Only)
- If you are in a hurry and cannot wait for our delivery team, we currently allow collections from Big Bay, Western Cape ONLY. Select this option at checkout and follow the instructions.
- How much does Delivery cost?
- We have different delivery options to choose from at checkout. Standard economy delivery costs R90 or express delivery options costs R 175 to all Main Hubs (CPT, JHB, PTA, DBN). Outlying areas costs R 175 and only has an ECO delivery option due to delivery constraints.
- How long does Delivery take?
- From date of order and reflection of confirmed payment, we will dispatch from CPT within 3 business days. We use The Courier Guy as our preferred courier for our national deliveries and use the (ECO) Economy delivery service as a standard for all of our deliveries (unless you select and pay for Express delivery at checkout). Please note that these couriers are only able to deliver on business days. For Saturday / Public Holiday deliveries, an additional fee of R600 will be applicable. Shipping is local within South Africa so no need to wait for months to receive your new goodies!
- How will my item be delivered?
- All items ordered will be couriered to the specified address. We use the Courier Guy as our Preferred Courier. We care about your new goodies and would hate for them to be damaged or lost so we ONLY use door-to-door courier services. We do allow alternate shipping addresses like to your place of work or friends house, simply specify the destination on your account, during the ordering process or at checkout of where someone will be available during the day to receive the goodies and well bring them to you.
- How do I track my order?
- During the checkout process, you will be prompted for the notification type you require whether email or SMS via mobile phone and you will then be notified at key milestones throughout the delivery process. You will further be provided with a tracking number in order to track the delivery through our website parcel tracker page.
- Can I change my delivery address?
- Please ensure your address details are correct at checkout. Our Delivery and Dispatch process is extremely fast so, unfortunately, changing the delivery address after the order has been placed is quite difficult. We always like to help so if you select the wrong address let us know as quickly as possible and well try to help.
- Payment methods
- We offer a variety of payment methods through the familiar and trusted PayFast interface. We process MasterCard and Visa credit cards, Instant EFT (with SA’s four biggest banks), Masterpass, credit facility mobicred and digital payment method Bitcoin.
- What is PayFast?
- PayFast is a payments processing service for South Africans and South African websites. We enable easy, secure and instant transfer of money from online buyers to sellers.
- Credit & cheque cards
- Credit cards are well known and a de facto online payment method the world round. We process local and international credit cards and cheque cards, with a variety of fraud protection mechanisms in place to protect sellers against costly chargebacks. Learn more.
- Instant EFT
- Instant EFT enables buyers to make payments with traditional internet banking with SA’s four biggest banks. The electronic funds transfer (EFT) gets verified instantly. No two day waiting period, no proof of payment required and no disclosing of financial information. Learn more.
- mobicred is an online account that gives buyers access to credit, which they can use on PayFast. The facility works in a similar fashion to retail store credit: only online. Sellers can choose to enable/disable mobicred on their PayFast accounts and there is no risk of default or repudiation to them. Learn more.
- ATM debit cards (via PayD)
- PayD allows you to accept payment from debit card holders. Buyers enter their debit card and mobile phone number and then authenticate the transaction on their phone. The system works with devices on the Vodacom or MTN network and with debit cards issued by Absa, Nedbank and Standard Bank. Learn more.
- Masterpass is a simple, convenient, trusted digital wallet from MasterCard for faster, safer shopping at online merchants. A digital wallet makes online shopping safer and easy by storing payment information in one secure place. Learn more.
- Select the SnapScan option at checkout and complete the checkout process using a valid email address. Your will then receive an email with the relavent QR code to pay for your purchase. Open the SnapScan app and tap on "Scan" to scan the SnapCode (a QR code, or square barcode) displayed in the email. Enter your PIN or use TouchID on your Apple device to secure and complete the transaction. The merchant will receive a notification via SMS or on their system to confirm that the payment has been made.
- Select the Zapper option at checkout and complete the checkout process. Your will then be redirected to the zapper portal with the relavent QR code to pay for your purchase. Open the Zapper app and tap on "Scan" to scan the Code (a QR code, or square barcode) displayed on the webpage showing the transaction amount. Enter your PIN or use TouchID on your Apple device to secure and complete the transaction. The merchant will receive a notification via SMS or on their system to confirm that the payment has been made and you will be redirected to the order confirmation page.