For the Love of Bunnies - Literally!
A Neutrally toned handbag with a rabbit printed pattern design, featuring a red heart " front-and-centre" to make a bold statement.
This handbag is designed to suit any occasion, with its ability to carry almost any daily essentials!
|Dimensions:||Height / Depth is 21.5cm|
|Length is 32cm|
|Width is: 10cm|
|1x 4cm thick Single, Adjustable Strap Option included for this bag|
|Exterior:||Fabric material with print and Pleather lining|
|Cotton Road Logo embroidery added, on a heart-shape suede in front of the bag|
|Front Pocket, with zip, pocket component measures 14cm x 24cm|
|2x pleather rounded handles|
|2x side open pocket components on either side of the bag. Each pocket measures 13.5cm x 13cm|
|Pleather places at the base of the bag, to protect the fabric at the bottom|
|On the Back-side of the bag, there is an additional Pouch, secured with a zip.|
|Interior:||Material – Soft, smoother fabric liner inside the bag, with ‘Cotton Road’ Print|
|First Material Pocket on the front-side of the bag, measuring 9.5cm x 9.5cm (cell phone pouch)|
|Second Material Pocket on the front-side of the bag, measuring 11cm x 9.5cm (ID Book/ Passport pouch)|
|1x Internal material Pouch, secured with a zip – on the back-side of the bag, measuring 13cm x 17cm|
- How much does shipping cost?
- Delivery will cost only R60 anywhere in South Africa! Orders over R300+ will have FREE delivery!
- How long does shipping take?
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 5 working days of payment receipt. Shipping is from within South Africa so no need to wait for months to receive your new goodies!
- How will my item be delivered?
- All items ordered will be couriered to the specified address. We care about your new goodies and would hate for them to be damaged or lost so we ONLY use door-to-door courier services. We do allow alternate shipping addresses like to your place of work or friends house, simply specify the destination on your account, during the ordering process or at checkout of where someone will be available during the day to receive the goodies and well bring them to you.
- How do I track my order?
- During the checkout process, you will be prompted for the notification type you require whether email or SMS via mobile phone and you will then be notified at key milestones throughout the delivery process. You will further be provided with a tracking number in order to track the delivery through our website parcel tracker page.
- Can I change my delivery address?
- Please ensure your address details are correct at checkout. Our Delivery and Dispatch process is extremely fast so, unfortunately, changing the delivery address after the order has been placed is quite difficult. We always like to help so if you select the wrong address let us know as quickly as possible and well try to help.
- Payment methods
- We offer a variety of payment methods through the familiar and trusted PayFast interface. We process MasterCard and Visa credit cards, Instant EFT (with SA’s four biggest banks), Masterpass, credit facility mobicred and digital payment method Bitcoin.
- What is PayFast?
- PayFast is a payments processing service for South Africans and South African websites. We enable easy, secure and instant transfer of money from online buyers to sellers.
- Credit & cheque cards
- Credit cards are well known and a de facto online payment method the world round. We process local and international credit cards and cheque cards, with a variety of fraud protection mechanisms in place to protect sellers against costly chargebacks. Learn more.
- Instant EFT
- Instant EFT enables buyers to make payments with traditional internet banking with SA’s four biggest banks. The electronic funds transfer (EFT) gets verified instantly. No two day waiting period, no proof of payment required and no disclosing of financial information. Learn more.
- Bitcoin is an innovative digital payment method, performed over a peer-to-peer network. Sellers can now receive payment from buyers who hold Bitcoin. The seller receives payment in South African rand; the buyer simply transacts at the current rate of exchange. Learn more.
- mobicred is an online account that gives buyers access to credit, which they can use on PayFast. The facility works in a similar fashion to retail store credit: only online. Sellers can choose to enable/disable mobicred on their PayFast accounts and there is no risk of default or repudiation to them. Learn more.
- ATM debit cards (via PayD)
- PayD allows you to accept payment from debit card holders. Buyers enter their debit card and mobile phone number and then authenticate the transaction on their phone. The system works with devices on the Vodacom or MTN network and with debit cards issued by Absa, Nedbank and Standard Bank. Learn more.
- Masterpass is a simple, convenient, trusted digital wallet from MasterCard for faster, safer shopping at online merchants. A digital wallet makes online shopping safer and easy by storing payment information in one secure place. Learn more.
- Select the SnapScan option at checkout and complete the checkout process using a valid email address. Your will then receive an email with the relavent QR code to pay for your purchase. Open the SnapScan app and tap on "Scan" to scan the SnapCode (a QR code, or square barcode) displayed in the email. Enter your PIN or use TouchID on your Apple device to secure and complete the transaction. The merchant will receive a notification via SMS or on their system to confirm that the payment has been made.